Farewells, parties, and parting notes..
I will reach Durham in 3 days! I have traveled a lot over the last 5 years – Lived in 7 different countries in 3 continents. But, this travel could mean I might live in the US for next few years (and “few” is not quantifiable :( )
Getting back to the student life is truly exciting. However, the time and money I am investing on my MBA has made me a tad nervous. Am I more nervous than excited? The reason for my nervousness is the pertinent question on my MBA ROI soon after I graduate. Everyone has nothing but pessimistic predictions about the world economy. The macro-economic issues are not helping the job market either!
Nevertheless, hope drives my aspirations. I hope the compromises I am making now will turn fruitful sometime. I hope I am destined to be successful. This is going to be the journey of my dreams, aspirations and goals. I believe the next 2 years would be a rich life experience. The learnings from my next 2 years are sure to take me where I want to be.
Life goes on. I am definitely fortunate to be at this stage.
Peace !
