skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Helluva Journey...
Saturday, March 8, 2008
Its going to be Duke MBA
Just got admitted...
wuh...it got me blogging after 4 months?!
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
About Me
Blue Robot
When destiny hands me a lemon, I try to make lemonade!!
View my complete profile
What is this all about
This blog started off as an applicant blog (ya, but hardly maintained :) During my school research, I didn't find many Fuqua student blogs..So, here it goes..
I will make it a point to keep this blog alive throughout my Fuqua journey... !!!
MBA Candidate (Class of 2010) at
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(6)
►
Aug
(1)
►
Jul
(2)
►
Jun
(1)
►
May
(1)
▼
Mar
(1)
Its going to be Duke MBA
►
2007
(13)
►
Oct
(2)
►
Sep
(2)
►
Aug
(5)
►
Jul
(3)
►
Feb
(1)